The John Mattern Campership was created in memory of the 2005 Section W3B Chief John Mattern by the Section Council of Chiefs. Its purpose is to enlighten the Arrowmen of Section W3N in their Order of the Arrow experience through participation in these high adventure programs. Each of these programs exemplify the ideals of Brotherhood, Cheerfulness, and Service. It is for this reason that Section W-3N and its leadership find it so imperative to not only support these programs but to also offer financial assistance to the Arrowmen of our section to help pay for the program costs by providing this Campership.Read More
All applicants for the Campership must meet the following requirements:
1. Must attend the Section W3N Conclave in the year of applying for the Campership.
2. Must be in good standing with a lodge in Section W3N
3. Must have approval from the Lodge Adviser.
4. Must have approval from their Council Executive or their designee.
5. Must meet all requirements and be admitted to a OA High Adventure Program.
Recipients of the Campership will receive an amount determined by the Section Key 3 (The Section Chief, Section Adviser, and Section Staff Adviser) up to $250 dollars.Read More
Applications must be sent to the below address by March 1st. The John Mattern Campership Application can be downloaded at the Application link or at http://sectionw3n.org/resources/cat_view/7-high-adventure
Section W-3N John Mattern Memorial Campership
c/o Jason Kracht – High Adventure Adviser
2791 McBride Ln #159
Santa Rosa, CA 95403